Sinomax USA, Inc. is opening its new showroom location at the Las Vegas World Market Center in Showroom B1480 for the upcoming Winter Las Vegas Market.
Sinomax will be unveiling many new collections and innovations at the show including:
- Expanded Vibe assortment including 5 compressed mattress products with a coordinated family of sleep accessories and furniture.
- Sustainable mattress products featuring USDA Biopreferred certified memory foam and sustainable fabrics.
- Premium, cooling mattress products featuring multiple cooling and temperature regulating technologies.
- New hybrid coil and construction introductions with enhanced domestic capacity.
- New foam formulations.
- Top-of-the-line continuous cooling technology, PermaCHILL™, introduced in mattress lines.
Remarking on the company’s return to the Las Vegas Market, Sinomax® CEO, Frank Chen shares:”On behalf of the entire Sinomax Group, we are very excited to again host customers in Las Vegas. We are proud of the continued work of our collective team to produce high-quality, innovative products. We believe our new innovations in foam and cooling along with Sinomax’s vertically integrated domestic and global production resources are well positioned to help retailers delight their customers in 2024 and beyond.”
The showroom ribbon cutting will be Sunday January 28th at 2:45 PM Pacific time, and the Sinomax executive management and commercial teams will be onsite and available to meet with retailers and brands during the market. Requests for appointments are available to book at www.sinomax-usa.com/events.
The Sinomax team will be joined in the space by Dormeo, a luxury bedding and mattress manufacturer known for its proprietary Octaspring technology, in which Sinomax also owns a majority equity stake.